Difficulty : Medium
Prep Time : 15 Minutes
Total Time : 5H
Serving Size: 10-12 Slices
Malted Milk Biscuit, crushed 200g
Butter, Unsalted, Melted 100g
Caster Sugar 50g
Cream Cheese 500g
Double Cream 600g
White Chocolate, Melted 150g
Milk Chocolate, Melted 150g
Malt/ Horlicks Powder 2 TBSP
Malteasers 1 Bag (Approx 40g)
Dark Chocolate, Melted 150g
Whipped Double Cream 200g
1. Line a cheesecake tin around 24cm wide.
2. Mix the crushed biscuits and melted butter together, push into the
base of the cheesecake tin
and place in the fridge.
3. Mix the cream cheese, double cream and sugar until soft/ medium peaks, split into 3 bowls.
4. Add the white chocolate to one, add the milk chocolate and malt powder to another, then
add dark chocolate to the last bowl.
5. Whisk all until smooth.
6. Spread milk chocolate mix into tin and smooth completely.
7. Add the white chocolate mix on top and smooth over again,
8. Finally add the dark chocolate layer, leave in the fridge to set for about 4 hours.
9. Decorate with whipped cream and maltesers to serve. Alternatively use your own from our