Difficulty : Easy
Prep Time : 15 Minutes
Total Time : 1H
Serving Size: 8 Slices
Butter, Unsalted, cut into pieces 75g
Plain FLour 150g
Salt 1 Finger pinch
Vanilla Sugar 1 TSP
Caster Sugar 30g
Butter, unsalted 10g
1. Preheat oven to 200C
2. Grease and flour a tart tin, approx 26cm wide.
3. Place 150g butter, flour, sal and vanilla sugar in a mixer and mix
for about 20 Seconds.
4. Using a rolling pin, roll out onto a floured surface and line
prepared tin with pastry.
5. Peel Apples, quarter and remove core.
6. Cut into thin slices and line the tart how you wish.
7. Sprinkle it with 30g sugar and put the 10g butter into little pieces around the tart.
8. Bake for 30-35 minutes until apples are golden.
9. Serve warm or cold.